Tinkerlearn Education Pvt Ltd (Totto Learning) Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://tottolearning.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Tinkerlearn Education Pvt Ltd’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tinkerlearn Education Pvt Ltd’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tinkerlearn Education Pvt Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Tinkerlearn Education Pvt Ltd’s website, mobile app or physical packages are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Tinkerlearn Education Pvt Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Tinkerlearn Education Pvt Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website, mobile app or physical packages or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site, mobile app or physical packages.
In no event shall Tinkerlearn Education Pvt Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tinkerlearn Education Pvt Ltd’s website, even if Tinkerlearn Education Pvt Ltd or a Tinkerlearn Education Pvt Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Tinkerlearn Education Pvt Ltd’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tinkerlearn Education Pvt Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website, mobile app or physical packages are accurate, complete, or current. Tinkerlearn Education Pvt Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website, mobile app, or physical packages at any time without notice. However, Tinkerlearn Education Pvt Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Payments and Cancellations
- All payments shall be inclusive of taxes.
- Shipping charges may be charged extra for specific geographies at checkout
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Every customer is eligible for a pro-rated refund of the subscription amount at any point in time. The pro-ration calculation will be as per the below points.
- For Quarterly Subscriptions: the time period would be calculated by rounding off to the higher month-end. ie. If a customer seeks cancellation in the 2nd month of service, the usage period will be calculated as 2 full months and 1/3 of the quarterly subscription for the services shall be refunded.
- For Yearly Subscriptions: the time period would be calculated by rounding off to the higher quarter-end. ie. If a customer seeks cancellation in the 5th month of service, the usage period will be calculated as 6 full months and 1/2 of the annual subscription for the services shall be refunded.
- In an event where the subsequent month’s learning pack is shipped by Totto before the request for cancellation, the absolute selling cost of the pack ([email protected] Basic) shall also be reduced from the refund amount.
- Cancellation requests can be made through our parent happiness team (+91 79070 02454 OR [email protected]) 2.3. Refund processing shall be made to the original payment method unless otherwise specifically requested by the customer. Refund processing can take up to 10 working days.
- Deferred Payments
- Deferred payments are allowed for annual subscriptions on all Totto Plans. The details of the deferred payments are as below.
- Installments: On the special request of the customer, the Totto team would unlock payments in 3 equal installments for its’ annual plans.
- The payments shall be made in the first three months of the subscription.
- All the cancellation policies will be as per the standard cancellation terms.
- Bank-sponsored EMIs and No Cost EMIs
- Bank Sponsored EMIs and No Cost EMIs will be available at different time frames in the website and will be subject to availability.
- The terms will be as per the individual offers agreed upon by the customer at the time of checkout.
Tinkerlearn Education Pvt Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tinkerlearn Education Pvt Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Complaints and Escalations
Totto Parent Happiness team will be the first line of contact for any grievances on the quality of product or service. Reached at +91 79070 02454 OR [email protected]
Any escalations can go to the dedicated email ID: [email protected]
Tinkerlearn Education Pvt Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
10. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Kerala, India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.