Let’s get together this Wednesday 26th of January to celebrate our Republic day.
An array of activities lined up for you! Here’s a glimpse of the day.
1. Cooking time! Tricolour Monaco Canapés
Let’s make some delicious food and celebrate!
Ingredients (please be ready with these before the Zoom call)
- One acket of Monaco biscuits
- 5-6 slices cucumber (circle shape)
- 1 small grated carrot in a bowl
- 6 cheese slices cut into small squares
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tsp. tomato sauce
- A plate
2. Storytime! “The sweetest Mango”
A sweet, simple story that evokes delicious flavors of hot days, warm friendships, and the smell of our national fruit – mango in the air!
3. Craft time! My flag with grains
Let’s together make the Indian flag! Materials required
– A small bowl of white rice
– A small bowl of green gram (or any gram in green color)
– A small bowl of Masoor dal( orange dal) or any gram in orange color
– Raajma (kidney beans), if not available brown sketch pen would do
– An outline of flag drawn on A4 sheet paper
– Blue poster color
4. Music and movements!
Let’s move out bodies and sing along to some of our favorite patriotic songs!